Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A student says thanks!

Mr. Keith McBride, a Business instructor, who teaches both on campus and online recently received this email from one of his online students. All online students are required to come to campus to take one exam. Mr. McBride test both his on campus and online students at the same time. This is what the student had to say after being on campus to take her final:


I came in today and took my accounting final and was surprised. I feel like I got ripped off. If I would have known your classes were so fun to be in I would have taken this course in class. You could tell from the students that were there for your law class that it's great being in your room. So now I think I might have to re-evaluate my classes and see what you have that I can take.


Finding an instructor that is enjoyable at the same time is hard to do. I am so jealous of the students that have had you. But thank you though for putting up with some blonde moments I had. I wish I would have had more time to spend on the class but I did have some serious issues come up the past couple of months that actually kept me from studying like I should. So I apologize for that.

But thank you for being such a great instructor. I did enjoy the class and wouldn't mind taking another one. Hope you enjoy your summer.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment